FCLTGlobal seeks a proactive, organized, and detail-oriented individual to join the team as a Designer/Producer. This position will support the Communications team in developing content and collateral that spotlights FCLTGlobal’s work to drive impact and awareness. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to help the organization reach its goals and deliver on its mission.
The Designer/Producer will report to the Director of Communications and support the execution of the team’s objectives. Working together with the Communications, Programs, and Research teams, they will:
- Lead data visualization of research content:
- Create visual assets (charts, tables, infographics) for our research content for print and digital applications (e.g., reports, articles, website).
- Create videos to complement and better communicate new research to our external audiences.
- Create presentation materials to represent research, as needed.
- Optimize graphics and video content for social media platforms.
- Support the production of FCLTGlobal’s Going Long podcast:
- Manage recording and production of new episodes (audio).
- Create collateral to promote new and existing episodes (e.g., audiograms, social graphics, quote cards)
- Create other essential business and marketing materials, including:
- Materials for internal communications and engagement with our members and board of directors.
- Event-related materials, including print materials and videos to highlight, recap, and promote events.
- Other business materials as needed (e.g., business cards, presentations).
- Maintain FCLTGlobal’s brand standards on new materials, including fonts, colors, logo application, etc.
- Assist team in developing and executing communications plans.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
In particular, candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a design-related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Multimedia design experience (motion graphics, video, audio).
- Experience with Design software such as Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, XD, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro).
- Mastery of Microsoft Office applications (with emphasis on the creation of high-quality PowerPoint presentations).
- Experience with different forms of print production, including digital and web press.
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn) for a professional business setting.
- Experience in podcast production. Knowledge of platforms like Anchor or Headliner a plus.
- Strong proficiency in WordPress or similar CMS.
- Experience with HTML, CSS a plus.
- Financial services industry experience preferred (banking, asset management, insurance, etc.)
FCLTGlobal’s office is located at 31 St. James Avenue in Boston’s Back Bay. This is a full-time role with the opportunity to design flexible hybrid working arrangements (a mix of in-person and virtual working) to accommodate the right candidate. Candidates must be legally able to work in the United States.
Competitive non-profit compensation packages commensurate with experience are provided, including healthcare and Simple IRA matching contributions.
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, please email your resume and work samples or cover letter to Ross Parker at [email protected] Applications are encouraged from a diverse set of backgrounds.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. We thank everyone for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Apply