FCLTGlobal seeks a proactive, organized, and detail-oriented individual to join the team as a Membership Development Associate. This position will support the Membership Development team in developing a global member community comprised of leading investors and companies committed to rebalancing capital markets to support a long-term, sustainable economy. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to help the organization reach its goals and deliver on its mission.
The Membership Development Associate will report to the Director of Strategic Engagement and support the high-level execution of the team’s objectives. Working together with the Membership Development team, the Associate will:
- Play a key role in managing the pipeline of prospective members in Salesforce;
- Support successful new member onboarding by creating and delivering new member contracts, invoices, and welcome materials;
- Organize daily meetings and materials for the Membership Development team;
- Help to continually improve processes for managing prospective member data, workflow, and reporting;
- Work collaboratively with the Research, External Relations, and CEO Office teams to seamlessly coordinate program engagement, correspondence, and scheduling with prospective members;
- Research and write prospective member meeting briefs;
- Maintain the prospective members outreach portal and support coordination with representatives of the FCLTGlobal Board of Directors;
- Ensure prospective member data and information are up to date in Salesforce;
- Ad hoc research as needed.
Since FCLTGlobal is a fast-growing organization, we expect that there are several potential opportunities for this position to experience professional growth and increased responsibilities over time.
Candidate Requirements and Experience
FCLTGlobal combines the energy of a small start-up organization with the reach of a global network of top-tier members companies and investors. As such, the successful candidate will display professionalism, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit. They must have a sense of urgency, a level of comfort dealing with ambiguity and the tenacity to work through the unexpected.
In particular, candidates should have:
- Excellent organizational skills, with exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong team player comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience supporting multiple projects through to completion in a dynamic and changing environment;
- Accountable, with a strong sense of professionalism and integrity, and ability to work well in an open and collaborative environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate with senior business leaders from global organizations;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), proficiency with Salesforce strongly preferred;
- Interest in learning about sustainable capitalism and a mission-orientation;
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic credentials and a minimum of 2 years of work experience in an office environment.
This is a full-time role located at FCLTGlobal’s office at 31 St. James Avenue in Boston’s Back Bay or through virtual work arrangements as appropriate for public health conditions.
Competitive non-profit compensation packages commensurate with experience are provided, including healthcare and IRA matching contributions.
How To Apply
If interested, please email your resume and a cover note to Sara Simonds ([email protected]). Applications are encouraged from a diverse set of backgrounds; candidates must be legally able to work in the United States. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. We thank everyone for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Apply