We are seeking an enthusiastic, proactive, and detail-oriented professional with client relationship management skills to support all aspects of member engagement and prospect outreach. This is an opportunity to help build a global movement of business and investment leaders to drive a more long-term approach to business and capital markets.
The Manager, Member Services will report to the Managing Director of Membership and work closely with FCLTGlobal’s Relationship Managers to help sustain and grow our membership base. This individual will also partner with our research, external relations and operations teams to ensure that FCLTGlobal’s new and prospective members enjoy a differentiated, high-quality engagement experience.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage information pertaining to members and prospective members through Salesforce and other CRM tools, including:
- Contact information
- Records of meetings/calls
- Follow-up activities
- Membership agreements/renewals
- Member/prospect status
- Design, prepare and communicate member/prospect activity reports, highlighting important developments and follow-up activities
- Create meeting briefs and executive profiles to prepare the CEO and Relationship Managers for external meetings
- Lead semi-monthly Member and Prospect update discussions with Relationship Management team
- Update overview presentation decks and other collateral materials as needed
- Engage in research needed to inform Membership expansion strategies
- Work with events and research teams to create successful FCLTGlobal-led Member events (e.g., Summit, CEO Roundtables) and research Working Groups, including developing invitation lists, supporting outreach to build participation, and supporting the event
- Manage event RSVPs and help to prepare event collateral
- Liaise with Communications Manager to ensure all FCLTGlobal Board member, Strategic Advisor and Leader profiles are up to date
Candidate Requirements and Experience
FCLTGlobal combines the energy of a small start-up organization with the reach of a global network of top-tier member companies and investors. As such, the successful candidate will display creativity, passion, and an entrepreneurial spirit. In addition, the candidate will have an appreciation for the benefits of mission-driven goals along with investment or business strategic objectives. They must have a sense of urgency, a demonstrated comfort dealing with ambiguity and the tenacity to work through the unexpected.
In particular, candidates must have:
- A relevant undergraduate degree and at least 5 years of progressive experience at globally-leading organizations
- Strong organizational skills, including experience managing and/or supporting the execution of complex projects on deadline, in a dynamic and changing environment
- Demonstrated experience working effectively and collaboratively in a cross-functional team to produce results
- Previous experience working in a client- or member-focused role with a track record of performance excellence
- Strong writing and communication skills, with careful attention to detail
- Professional demeanor with a positive, can-do attitude
This position will be based at FCLTGlobal’s office in Boston.
Competitive non-profit compensation packages commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
If interested, please email your CV and cover note to [email protected]
Applications are encouraged from a diverse set of backgrounds, and candidates must be legally able to work in the United States.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. We thank everyone for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.