FCLTGlobal is a not-for-profit organization that works to encourage a longer-term focus in business and investment decision-making. We accomplish this by developing practical tools and approaches to support long-term behaviors across the investment value chain. Our Members and Founders are leading asset owners, asset managers, and corporations from across the globe that place a clear priority on long-term investment strategies. Becoming a Member of FCLTGlobal allows organizations to shape the agenda on long-term thought leadership by:
- Influencing FCLTGlobal’s research agenda.
- Collaborating with the world’s top asset owners, asset managers, and corporations at exclusive working groups and events.
- Contributing to, and benefiting from, relevant fact-based analysis and the development of practical ideas to create long-term value.
Membership is available to established global organizations with a demonstrated commitment to long-termism. Any organization interested in membership is asked to make several important commitments to FCLTGlobal before they join:
- First, they must commit to having C-level representation actively engaged with the organization, including with our research and events.
- Second, each Member is expected to provide senior staff to participate in working teams that contribute intellectually to FCLTGlobal's research, and that help create tools or other approaches that support long-termism. This includes developing or testing potential solutions where appropriate.
- Third, each Member must provide monetary support to our operations. Members will ideally make a commitment to FCLTGlobal of three years.
All must be approved by the FCLTGlobal Board of Directors. We welcome any organization interested in more information on being a Member to fill out the form below: